Take me to your Heart Take me to your Heart

A simple smile

A boy awaits on the eve of valentines day to confess to a girl. It is late in the afternoon on a school day, and almost everyone has left the school. The girl is about to leave too. As she gets him, he beckons her back. He hasn't yet mustered up enough courage to say anything, so all he does is hand her the valentines, knowing it's a day early. In returns, he gets a hug and a smile. A simple smile, but one that made waiting worth it.

This is an absolutely beautiful piece of music. I don't really have much more to say about it. The simplicity makes it, it sets the perfect mood for a nice scene, and overall is just amazing.

MarkySpark responds:

Thanks for listening and the great story.

Children of the Sky (NEW) Children of the Sky (NEW)

This sounds like it belongs in a movie

And that movie would win 5 stars for soundtrack from the most acclaimed critics.

This is a beautiful and epic piece, really creates an amazing atmosphere. There is great use of harmony and texture. It feel like I'm watching an epic movie when I listen to this.

It's very hard to get tired of this track. It's just simply marvelous from start to finish

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Thank you. I appreciate it! =)

The Love of Marion The Love of Marion

Beautiful is the only way to describe this

Beautiful. simply beautiful. There is no other way to describe this. The melody and harmony create such a soothing and almost melancholic atmosphere that relaxes the spirit. Great job

-Orr-Stormy Seas -Orr-Stormy Seas

This is the essence of epic

This captures the true feeling of intensity, suddenness, and overall epic. A well composed piece fit to enhance any intense situation